Wales On TV Tonight

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4011
User Points : 13736
Posting Flair : 1395
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 104
Location : Cardiff
View user profile

PostCyncoedslumdog on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:02 pm

Live on s4c tonight, ko 7.45, but no English commentary. However, for those with Sky but not the Sports Channels, it's free to view on Sky Sports Mix, Channel 121.
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 7938
User Points : 25206
Posting Flair : 1750
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Excellent, thanks. Was just going to check myself red dragon
Cleve van Leef
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
Posts : 1025
User Points : 6322
Posting Flair : 135
Join date : 2012-06-15
View user profile

PostCleve van Leef on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:22 am

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:Live on s4c tonight, ko 7.45, but no English commentary. However, for those with Sky but not the Sports Channels, it's free to view on Sky Sports Mix, Channel 121.

And virgin, channel 520 and 510hd.
avatar
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4011
User Points : 13736
Posting Flair : 1395
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 104
Location : Cardiff
View user profile

PostCyncoedslumdog on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:07 am

Three changes - Richards, Edwards and Vokes out, Alle, King and Robson-Kanu start.
Looks like a 4-5-1
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 7938
User Points : 25206
Posting Flair : 1750
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:29 am

Looks like Ledley's lack of a club is hurting him internationally.
avatar
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4815
User Points : 22698
Posting Flair : 740
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 33
Location : Tans Lip
View user profile

PostTans Tache on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:57 am

Cheers guys, would have settled for s4c hadn't o checked here..

_________________
"Ohh Vincents' Mam - IsWonderful,
Ohh Vincents' Mam - is Wonderful.
She is a big Buddhist Bluebird
Oh Vincents Mam is Wonderful"
Cleve van Leef
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
Posts : 1025
User Points : 6322
Posting Flair : 135
Join date : 2012-06-15
View user profile

PostCleve van Leef on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:34 am

What an absolute load of garbage.
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5656
User Points : 20798
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:40 am

Cleve van Leef wrote:What an absolute load of garbage.

You're right. Bake Off isn't what it used to be.
avatar
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4011
User Points : 13736
Posting Flair : 1395
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 104
Location : Cardiff
View user profile

PostCyncoedslumdog on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:57 am

An ultimately satisfying evening which hadn't been helped by Barry Horne mumbling shite all game.
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 7938
User Points : 25206
Posting Flair : 1750
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:08 am

Winning ugly....so what?

woohoo
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 7938
User Points : 25206
Posting Flair : 1750
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:12 am

Serbia winning in Dublin is a bonus. It's in our own hands now.....
avatar
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4011
User Points : 13736
Posting Flair : 1395
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 104
Location : Cardiff
View user profile

PostCyncoedslumdog on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:42 am

TDA wrote:Winning ugly....so what?

woohoo
Quite agree, particularly as I thought Bale and Ramsey were way below their best all evening. However, Ben Woodburn was a star again - what a future he has.
bowed
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5656
User Points : 20798
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:26 pm

TDA wrote:Serbia winning in Dublin is a bonus.  It's in our own hands now.....

I don't think that finishing second gets you into the play offs though, only the better second placed teams manage that. At present, we are the worst placed runners up, with the joint lowest points alongside Bosnia but we have worse goal difference (+7 compared to +11).
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5656
User Points : 20798
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:40 pm

Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
TDA wrote:Serbia winning in Dublin is a bonus.  It's in our own hands now.....

I don't think that finishing second gets you into the play offs though, only the better second placed teams manage that. At present, we are the worst placed runners up, with the joint lowest points alongside Bosnia but we have worse goal difference (+7 compared to +11).

Apparently, points gained against the bottom placed team in each group don't count when calculating the best performing runners up. This means that if Wales beat Georgia and Ireland, they will be among the top placed runners up and will go into the play offs

onfire
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 7938
User Points : 25206
Posting Flair : 1750
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 pm

Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
TDA wrote:Serbia winning in Dublin is a bonus.  It's in our own hands now.....

I don't think that finishing second gets you into the play offs though, only the better second placed teams manage that. At present, we are the worst placed runners up, with the joint lowest points alongside Bosnia but we have worse goal difference (+7 compared to +11).

Apparently, points gained against the bottom placed team in each group don't count when calculating the best performing runners up. This means that if Wales beat Georgia and Ireland, they will be among the top placed runners up and will go into the play offs

onfire

Exactly tda
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum