Most Exciting Game For A Long Time

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 3103
User Points : 10717
Posting Flair : 1193
Join date : 2012-06-13
Location : Llandaff North
View user profile https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:55 am

Looking forward to tomorrow, hope this new group of lads are up to the challenge.

Who's going to the game? Or watching it on the new foreign stream thingy?

_________________
Make money from home with
www.social-media-posting.com
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8218
User Points : 25990
Posting Flair : 1830
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:23 pm

I've got the iFollow package, so line speed permitting, I will watch the live coverage.

This harks back to another thread about broadband. In putting the live video in place, it presumes that ex pats have decent line speed to be able to watch in the first place. Certainly in the rural areas of France, where most of us are, that is not the case. Spent some time in Spain during the last winter and the only decent broadband we found was on the Costa Blanca. Costa del Sol, where there are a lot of Brits, was hopeless.
avatar
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 2748
User Points : 8490
Posting Flair : 721
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 25
Location : Way-als
View user profile http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Can't make the game but massively looking forward to it. I'll go with a 1-1 draw but would love it if we can keep this momentum going.
avatar
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4108
User Points : 14078
Posting Flair : 1455
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 104
Location : Cardiff
View user profile

PostCyncoedslumdog on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:16 pm

I'd be happy with a draw today and a win Tuesday. Also going to the first U23 game v Sheffield Weds on Monday afternoon.
avatar
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5652
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090
Join date : 2012-06-26
View user profile

PostTyrion Tannister on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:23 pm

What's this foreign stream thingy?
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8218
User Points : 25990
Posting Flair : 1830
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:53 pm

Red614 wrote:What's this foreign stream thingy?

Live video coverage of your Football League club games for anyone living outside UK and Eire. It's called iFollow and costs £110 per year for all of City's games, excluding anything live on Sky.

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/

avatar
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5652
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090
Join date : 2012-06-26
View user profile

PostTyrion Tannister on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:13 pm

@TDA wrote:
Red614 wrote:What's this foreign stream thingy?

Live video coverage of your Football League club games for anyone living outside UK and Eire.  It's called iFollow and costs £110 per year for all of City's games, excluding anything live on Sky.

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/


God damn that's a good deal. Might have to emigrate...
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8218
User Points : 25990
Posting Flair : 1830
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Red614 wrote:
@TDA wrote:
Red614 wrote:What's this foreign stream thingy?

Live video coverage of your Football League club games for anyone living outside UK and Eire.  It's called iFollow and costs £110 per year for all of City's games, excluding anything live on Sky.

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/


God damn that's a good deal. Might have to emigrate...

If you can get yourself deported, it's even cheaper laugh
avatar
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 3103
User Points : 10717
Posting Flair : 1193
Join date : 2012-06-13
Location : Llandaff North
View user profile https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:20 am

Would have loved to have seen that game. There's got to be a way to get those streams in the UK

_________________
Make money from home with
www.social-media-posting.com
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5794
User Points : 21150
Posting Flair : 1080
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:32 pm

@Colonel Cardiffi wrote:Would have loved to have seen that game. There's got to be a way to get those streams in the UK

RAF Akrotiri counts as UK territory but would allow access to the stream, so you could always swim/drive to Cyprus each match day, watch the game on your phone then immediately swim/drive home? Added bonus: nice weather

avatar
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 3103
User Points : 10717
Posting Flair : 1193
Join date : 2012-06-13
Location : Llandaff North
View user profile https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:34 pm

@Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
@Colonel Cardiffi wrote:Would have loved to have seen that game. There's got to be a way to get those streams in the UK

RAF Akrotiri counts as UK territory but would allow access to the stream, so you could always swim/drive to Cyprus each match day, watch the game on your phone then immediately swim/drive home? Added bonus: nice weather


Whilst the swim would be no problem for a man of my athletic ability, I hear you now have to have a foreign bank account to purchase the iFollow service.

_________________
Make money from home with
www.social-media-posting.com
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8218
User Points : 25990
Posting Flair : 1830
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:17 am

@Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
@Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
@Colonel Cardiffi wrote:Would have loved to have seen that game. There's got to be a way to get those streams in the UK

RAF Akrotiri counts as UK territory but would allow access to the stream, so you could always swim/drive to Cyprus each match day, watch the game on your phone then immediately swim/drive home? Added bonus: nice weather


Whilst the swim would be no problem for a man of my athletic ability, I hear you now have to have a foreign bank account to purchase the iFollow service.

I bought mine with a UK bank account and UK billing address. It was the French (actually it was German) IP address that I was using that identified me as being abroad and allowed access to the option to purchase the video streams.
avatar
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 3103
User Points : 10717
Posting Flair : 1193
Join date : 2012-06-13
Location : Llandaff North
View user profile https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:01 am

@TDA wrote:
@Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
@Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
@Colonel Cardiffi wrote:Would have loved to have seen that game. There's got to be a way to get those streams in the UK

RAF Akrotiri counts as UK territory but would allow access to the stream, so you could always swim/drive to Cyprus each match day, watch the game on your phone then immediately swim/drive home? Added bonus: nice weather


Whilst the swim would be no problem for a man of my athletic ability, I hear you now have to have a foreign bank account to purchase the iFollow service.

I bought mine with a UK bank account and UK billing address.  It was the French (actually it was German) IP address that I was using that identified me as being abroad and allowed access to the option to purchase the video streams.

That's what I think has changed, now I've heard you have to order the service with a foreign bank acc.

_________________
Make money from home with
www.social-media-posting.com
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5794
User Points : 21150
Posting Flair : 1080
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:15 am

@Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
@TDA wrote:
@Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
@Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
@Colonel Cardiffi wrote:Would have loved to have seen that game. There's got to be a way to get those streams in the UK

RAF Akrotiri counts as UK territory but would allow access to the stream, so you could always swim/drive to Cyprus each match day, watch the game on your phone then immediately swim/drive home? Added bonus: nice weather


Whilst the swim would be no problem for a man of my athletic ability, I hear you now have to have a foreign bank account to purchase the iFollow service.

I bought mine with a UK bank account and UK billing address.  It was the French (actually it was German) IP address that I was using that identified me as being abroad and allowed access to the option to purchase the video streams.

That's what I think has changed, now I've heard you have to order the service with a foreign bank acc.

What if you just phone them and imitate a foreign accent? For instance, using the word 'ze' instead of 'the' would indicate that you are from somewhere in Bavaria?
avatar
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4108
User Points : 14078
Posting Flair : 1455
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 104
Location : Cardiff
View user profile

PostCyncoedslumdog on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:49 am

Zat is nonsense you stupid English pig dog. Ve done not speak like zat.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum