Our forum: On this day 5 years ago

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 9523
User Points : 34985
Posting Flair : 2219
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 32
View user profile http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:30 pm

avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8159
User Points : 25796
Posting Flair : 1810
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:56 pm

Nothing to do with me. I was still nowhere in sight
avatar
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8964
User Points : 28142
Posting Flair : 1896
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 97
Location : Here, there, everywhere
View user profile http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Ahhh, those were the days - when I was still in my early thirties and happily posting up shitty polls that nobody ever voted on.

No sign of the Slumdogs on there either. Latecomers to the party as always.

It's been said before and I will say it again, I wonder what happened to Dots?
avatar
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4832
User Points : 22756
Posting Flair : 740
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 33
Location : Tans Lip
View user profile

PostTans Tache on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:29 pm

RIP dots...

_________________
"Ohh Vincents' Mam - IsWonderful,
Ohh Vincents' Mam - is Wonderful.
She is a big Buddhist Bluebird
Oh Vincents Mam is Wonderful"
avatar
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8964
User Points : 28142
Posting Flair : 1896
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 97
Location : Here, there, everywhere
View user profile http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:36 am

@Tans Tache wrote:RIP dots...





avatar
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4088
User Points : 14022
Posting Flair : 1455
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 104
Location : Cardiff
View user profile

PostCyncoedslumdog on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:11 am

@Arkay Dubya wrote:

No sign of the Slumdogs on there either. Latecomers to the party as always.

It's been said before and I will say it again, I wonder what happened to Dots?

11th topic down - two page thread started by myself although I hadn't fully made the transition from the Sheep in Stockings board I was previously a regular on.
avatar
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8964
User Points : 28142
Posting Flair : 1896
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 97
Location : Here, there, everywhere
View user profile http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:41 am

@Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
@Arkay Dubya wrote:

No sign of the Slumdogs on there either. Latecomers to the party as always.

It's been said before and I will say it again, I wonder what happened to Dots?

11th topic down - two page thread started by myself although I hadn't fully made the transition from the Sheep in Stockings board I was previously a regular on.

My apologies, I'm just so used to just blanking out everything that you write.
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8159
User Points : 25796
Posting Flair : 1810
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:37 am

@TDA wrote:Nothing to do with me.  I was still nowhere in sight  

.......but, the membership numbers did start to decline after I joined........
avatar
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 9523
User Points : 34985
Posting Flair : 2219
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 32
View user profile http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:44 am

@TDA wrote:
@TDA wrote:Nothing to do with me.  I was still nowhere in sight  

.......but, the membership numbers did start to decline after I joined........

avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5779
User Points : 21120
Posting Flair : 1080
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:58 am

@Arkay Dubya wrote:
@Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
@Arkay Dubya wrote:

No sign of the Slumdogs on there either. Latecomers to the party as always.

It's been said before and I will say it again, I wonder what happened to Dots?

11th topic down - two page thread started by myself although I hadn't fully made the transition from the Sheep in Stockings board I was previously a regular on.

My apologies, I'm just so used to just blanking out everything that you write.

HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH MY FAMILY NAME

I shall have my vengeance against thee, in this life or the next...

[makes dramatic exit]
avatar
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 9523
User Points : 34985
Posting Flair : 2219
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 32
View user profile http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 am

@Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
@Arkay Dubya wrote:
@Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
@Arkay Dubya wrote:

No sign of the Slumdogs on there either. Latecomers to the party as always.

It's been said before and I will say it again, I wonder what happened to Dots?

11th topic down - two page thread started by myself although I hadn't fully made the transition from the Sheep in Stockings board I was previously a regular on.

My apologies, I'm just so used to just blanking out everything that you write.

HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH MY FAMILY NAME

I shall have my vengeance against thee, in this life or the next...

[makes dramatic exit]
  that tickled me in my funny place
avatar
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8964
User Points : 28142
Posting Flair : 1896
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 97
Location : Here, there, everywhere
View user profile http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:05 pm

@TDA wrote:
@TDA wrote:Nothing to do with me.  I was still nowhere in sight  

.......but, the membership numbers did start to decline after I joined........

It was the kitchen cleaning rota that did it.
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5779
User Points : 21120
Posting Flair : 1080
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:58 pm

@Arkay Dubya wrote:
@TDA wrote:
@TDA wrote:Nothing to do with me.  I was still nowhere in sight  

.......but, the membership numbers did start to decline after I joined........

It was the kitchen cleaning rota that did it.

If you didn't keep leaving your 'samples' in the fridge next to the milk we wouldn't have needed the rota
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum