Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 20454
Posting Flair : 1050
View user profile

The missing

on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:49 am
First topic message reminder :

Not a new boyband...but the people that aren't posting anymore. I know we have had a memorial service for Trash and Dots as they are unlikely to ever return Crying or Very sad but what about some of the other good posters, such as The Tonker, G-Ster, Colonel Cardiffi, JB, R-Dono, thewelshfella, Kamuza, Judge dRed, Officer Crabtree and Happy Days to name but a few? Have we tried contacting them? And if so have we tried to contact them using differing mediums, such as carrier pigeon, lit beacons, modern dance or writing them a letter, putting it in a bottle and throwing it in the Taff (more effective than Royal Mail - proven)?

Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 34329
Posting Flair : 2189
View user profilehttp://www.redbluebirds.com

Re: The missing

on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:49 am
Is it strange that I've almost entirely forgotten about JB? I can't really remember much about him at all.
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 20454
Posting Flair : 1050
View user profile

on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:09 am
Rhys wrote:Is it strange that I've almost entirely forgotten about JB? I can't really remember much about him at all.

His username was JB if that helps you remember him?
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum