The missing

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:49 am

Not a new boyband...but the people that aren't posting anymore. I know we have had a memorial service for Trash and Dots as they are unlikely to ever return Crying or Very sad but what about some of the other good posters, such as The Tonker, G-Ster, Colonel Cardiffi, JB, R-Dono, thewelshfella, Kamuza, Judge dRed, Officer Crabtree and Happy Days to name but a few? Have we tried contacting them? And if so have we tried to contact them using differing mediums, such as carrier pigeon, lit beacons, modern dance or writing them a letter, putting it in a bottle and throwing it in the Taff (more effective than Royal Mail - proven)?
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 7938
User Points : 25206
Posting Flair : 1750
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:18 am

Don't want JB back, surely.............

avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:19 am

If I'm honest I had such a long hiatus I can't remember a lot of the old gang. I just looked at the list of the highest posters
avatar
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4815
User Points : 22698
Posting Flair : 740
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 33
Location : Tans Lip
View user profile

PostTans Tache on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:40 pm

Ahhh back in the day when The Forum was busy!

Do any of the mentioned posters post on ccmb or aamb under same names?!

_________________
"Ohh Vincents' Mam - IsWonderful,
Ohh Vincents' Mam - is Wonderful.
She is a big Buddhist Bluebird
Oh Vincents Mam is Wonderful"
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 7938
User Points : 25206
Posting Flair : 1750
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Tans Tache wrote:Ahhh back in the day when The Forum was busy!

Do any of the mentioned posters post on ccmb or aamb under same names?!


The Colonel is always on CCMB, but otherwise no. Don't know what happened to Barnett. Perhaps he grew up and discovered women or whatever?
avatar
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 9476
User Points : 34843
Posting Flair : 2219
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 32
View user profile http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:40 pm

TDA wrote:
Tans Tache wrote:Ahhh back in the day when The Forum was busy!

Do any of the mentioned posters post on ccmb or aamb under same names?!


The Colonel is always on CCMB, but otherwise no.  Don't know what happened to Barnett.  Perhaps he grew up and discovered women or whatever?



I recently emailed all the top posters (hence this forum's revival) but the names you mention haven't returned. 


Tache seems to know everyone's really name and mother's maiden name - maybe he can Facebook stalk and get them back on stream
avatar
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4815
User Points : 22698
Posting Flair : 740
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 33
Location : Tans Lip
View user profile

PostTans Tache on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Rhys I've known you for years... hence why I know your wife, kids, grandparents, cats, dogs, goldfish etc

As for everyone else...

_________________
"Ohh Vincents' Mam - IsWonderful,
Ohh Vincents' Mam - is Wonderful.
She is a big Buddhist Bluebird
Oh Vincents Mam is Wonderful"
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:25 pm

Tans Tache wrote: Rhys I've known you for years... hence why I know your wife, kids, grandparents, cats, dogs, goldfish etc

As for everyone else...

I sometimes find it unnerving when you sit outside my house in your car overnight
avatar
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8856
User Points : 27852
Posting Flair : 1886
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 97
Location : Here, there, everywhere
View user profile http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:33 pm

Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
Tans Tache wrote: Rhys I've known you for years... hence why I know your wife, kids, grandparents, cats, dogs, goldfish etc

As for everyone else...

I sometimes find it unnerving when you sit outside my house in your car overnight

I enjoy being watched and often undress in the window as a result. coat

Yeah, I "gently harassed" some people on Twitter (Red, Caldi to name but a few) with mixed success and I know the Colonel only ever wanted to make sure we were setup OK before heading back to CCMB. I've been active with the twitter account but no takers so far. Might be the wrong time of year for a numbers push in truth.
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Arkay Dubya wrote:
Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
Tans Tache wrote: Rhys I've known you for years... hence why I know your wife, kids, grandparents, cats, dogs, goldfish etc

As for everyone else...

I sometimes find it unnerving when you sit outside my house in your car overnight

I enjoy being watched and often undress in the window as a result. coat

Yeah, I "gently harassed" some people on Twitter (Red, Caldi to name but a few) with mixed success and I know the Colonel only ever wanted to make sure we were setup OK before heading back to CCMB. I've been active with the twitter account but no takers so far. Might be the wrong time of year for a numbers push in truth.

Quite right, far too much election excitement
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 7938
User Points : 25206
Posting Flair : 1750
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
Arkay Dubya wrote:
Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
Tans Tache wrote: Rhys I've known you for years... hence why I know your wife, kids, grandparents, cats, dogs, goldfish etc

As for everyone else...

I sometimes find it unnerving when you sit outside my house in your car overnight

I enjoy being watched and often undress in the window as a result. coat

Yeah, I "gently harassed" some people on Twitter (Red, Caldi to name but a few) with mixed success and I know the Colonel only ever wanted to make sure we were setup OK before heading back to CCMB. I've been active with the twitter account but no takers so far. Might be the wrong time of year for a numbers push in truth.

Quite right, far too much erection excitement

Shocked
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:41 pm

TDA wrote:
Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
Arkay Dubya wrote:
Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
Tans Tache wrote: Rhys I've known you for years... hence why I know your wife, kids, grandparents, cats, dogs, goldfish etc

As for everyone else...

I sometimes find it unnerving when you sit outside my house in your car overnight

I enjoy being watched and often undress in the window as a result. coat

Yeah, I "gently harassed" some people on Twitter (Red, Caldi to name but a few) with mixed success and I know the Colonel only ever wanted to make sure we were setup OK before heading back to CCMB. I've been active with the twitter account but no takers so far. Might be the wrong time of year for a numbers push in truth.

Quite right, far too much erection excitement

Shocked

TDA...shame on you
avatar
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5651
User Points : 18416
Posting Flair : 1090
Join date : 2012-06-26
View user profile

PostTyrion Tannister on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:43 pm

It's true - Arkay still hasn't returned my family. I have to hit another 100 posts first apparently...

Hearing JB's name again sent shivers down my spine.
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Red614 wrote:It's true - Arkay still hasn't returned my family. I have to hit another 100 posts first apparently...

Hearing JB's name again sent shivers down my spine.

avatar
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8856
User Points : 27852
Posting Flair : 1886
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 97
Location : Here, there, everywhere
View user profile http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:36 am

Red614 wrote:It's true - Arkay still hasn't returned my family. I have to hit another 100 posts first apparently...

Hearing JB's name again sent shivers down my spine.

It's fair to say you guys didn't see eye to eye!

In fairness, I don't remember it ever getting too nasty - just more a passionate differing of opinions.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum