We're favourites to sign Charlie Adam

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 9476
User Points : 34843
Posting Flair : 2219
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 32
View user profile http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:53 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/cardiff-city-listed-bookies-favourites-13143739

I just can't get over the play off finals...cracking player though and he would be very welcome
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:54 pm

I was just going to post about this
avatar
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8856
User Points : 27852
Posting Flair : 1886
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 97
Location : Here, there, everywhere
View user profile http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:40 pm

I can never forget that, also, I'm not sure about him as a player either. He doesn't strike me as the speedy, dynamic force that I was (ridiculously) hoping we might be able to get for our midfield.
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:48 pm

Arkay Dubya wrote:I can never forget that, also, I'm not sure about him as a player either. He doesn't strike me as the speedy, dynamic force that I was (ridiculously) hoping we might be able to get for our midfield.

Sacrilege I know but he is a better option than Whitts as he is a good passer and set piece taker but is tenacious and a nasty little s**t
avatar
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8856
User Points : 27852
Posting Flair : 1886
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 97
Location : Here, there, everywhere
View user profile http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Slimfog's Son™ wrote:
Arkay Dubya wrote:I can never forget that, also, I'm not sure about him as a player either. He doesn't strike me as the speedy, dynamic force that I was (ridiculously) hoping we might be able to get for our midfield.

Sacrilege I know but he is a better option than Whitts as he is a good passer and set piece taker but is tenacious and a nasty little s**t

Definitely agree with the last bit and that would be welcome.

As long as publicly denounces Blackpool as the s**t-hole it is and begs for redemption for his previous sins, then I might - MIGHT - be happy with this.
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Arkay Dubya wrote:
Slimfog's Son™️ wrote:
Arkay Dubya wrote:I can never forget that, also, I'm not sure about him as a player either. He doesn't strike me as the speedy, dynamic force that I was (ridiculously) hoping we might be able to get for our midfield.

Sacrilege I know but he is a better option than Whitts as he is a good passer and set piece taker but is tenacious and a nasty little s**t

Definitely agree with the last bit and that would be welcome.

As long as publicly denounces Blackpool as the s**t-hole it is and begs for redemption for his previous sins, then I might - MIGHT - be happy with this.

avatar
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4815
User Points : 22698
Posting Flair : 740
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 33
Location : Tans Lip
View user profile

PostTans Tache on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:21 pm

This has come out of the blue... didn't think we would be willing to consider someone with his wages

_________________
"Ohh Vincents' Mam - IsWonderful,
Ohh Vincents' Mam - is Wonderful.
She is a big Buddhist Bluebird
Oh Vincents Mam is Wonderful"
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:27 pm

Tans Tache wrote:This has come out of the blue... didn't think we would be willing to consider someone with his wages

I'd assume he's willing to take a decent cut if Rangers are also in for him as they are still massively in debt. He may be persuaded by the chance of a Prem push and game time as well
avatar
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8856
User Points : 27852
Posting Flair : 1886
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 97
Location : Here, there, everywhere
View user profile http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Slimfog's Son™️ wrote:
Tans Tache wrote:This has come out of the blue... didn't think we would be willing to consider someone with his wages

I'd assume he's willing to take a decent cut if Rangers are also in for him as they are still massively in debt. He may be persuaded by the chance of a Prem push and game time as well

And the opportunity to right the wrongs he has committed in his lifetime.

I forgot that he was also part of the Liverpool cup final team too
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:47 pm

Arkay Dubya wrote:
Slimfog's Son™️ wrote:
Tans Tache wrote:This has come out of the blue... didn't think we would be willing to consider someone with his wages

I'd assume he's willing to take a decent cut if Rangers are also in for him as they are still massively in debt. He may be persuaded by the chance of a Prem push and game time as well

And the opportunity to right the wrongs he has committed in his lifetime.

I forgot that he was also part of the Liverpool cup final team too

Please stop ruining this potential signing! He's becoming less appealing by the minute!
avatar
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4815
User Points : 22698
Posting Flair : 740
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 33
Location : Tans Lip
View user profile

PostTans Tache on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:38 am

So in other words he hates us... so that means he'll come down for medical only for him then to do a U turn and sign for Swansea

_________________
"Ohh Vincents' Mam - IsWonderful,
Ohh Vincents' Mam - is Wonderful.
She is a big Buddhist Bluebird
Oh Vincents Mam is Wonderful"
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:45 am

Tans Tache wrote:So in other words he hates us... so that means he'll come down for medical only for him then to do a U turn and sign for Swansea

It's not going to happen is it... Sad
avatar
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4815
User Points : 22698
Posting Flair : 740
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 33
Location : Tans Lip
View user profile

PostTans Tache on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:15 am

Where has this rumour come from?

_________________
"Ohh Vincents' Mam - IsWonderful,
Ohh Vincents' Mam - is Wonderful.
She is a big Buddhist Bluebird
Oh Vincents Mam is Wonderful"
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5655
User Points : 20796
Posting Flair : 1060
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:45 am

Tans Tache wrote:Where has this rumour come from?

Sky Bet I think
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 7938
User Points : 25206
Posting Flair : 1750
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:49 am

Crap story by WOL......bookies actually say that he is odds on to stay at Stoke, with coming to us as the next best bet.

I really wouldn't want him. Didn't he have a "coming together"'" with Whitts, that resulted in an injury.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum