This one is for you Tache (and possibly Arkay)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 9523
User Points : 34985
Posting Flair : 2219
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 32
View user profile http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:59 pm

avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5779
User Points : 21120
Posting Flair : 1080
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Shocked
avatar
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8957
User Points : 28128
Posting Flair : 1896
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 97
Location : Here, there, everywhere
View user profile http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:50 pm

Well, when the urge takes you...

Is it normal to have stag-dos in Dubai these days then? Y'know, with it being a totally dry, fairly conservative country and stag-dos being usually a booze-addled debauchery fest?
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5779
User Points : 21120
Posting Flair : 1080
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:04 am

@Arkay Dubya wrote:Well, when the urge takes you...

Is it normal to have stag-dos in Dubai these days then? Y'know, with it being a totally dry, fairly conservative country and stag-dos being usually a booze-addled debauchery fest?

I'd assume it's a Sharia approved stag party
avatar
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8957
User Points : 28128
Posting Flair : 1896
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 97
Location : Here, there, everywhere
View user profile http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:26 am

Slimfog's Son™️ wrote:
@Arkay Dubya wrote:Well, when the urge takes you...

Is it normal to have stag-dos in Dubai these days then? Y'know, with it being a totally dry, fairly conservative country and stag-dos being usually a booze-addled debauchery fest?

I'd assume it's a Sharia approved stag party

Sharia Twain? Not a fan of her music, so not sure I'd like her stag parties.


Tumble Weed

avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5779
User Points : 21120
Posting Flair : 1080
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:50 am

@Arkay Dubya wrote:
Slimfog's Son™️ wrote:
@Arkay Dubya wrote:Well, when the urge takes you...

Is it normal to have stag-dos in Dubai these days then? Y'know, with it being a totally dry, fairly conservative country and stag-dos being usually a booze-addled debauchery fest?

I'd assume it's a Sharia approved stag party

Sharia Twain? Not a fan of her music, so not sure I'd like her stag parties.  


Tumble Weed


avatar
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 9523
User Points : 34985
Posting Flair : 2219
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 32
View user profile http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:28 am

Congratulations to you both for making something out of a, let's face it, stinking topic.
avatar
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8144
User Points : 25766
Posting Flair : 1810
Join date : 2012-07-06
View user profile

PostTDA on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:45 am

I won't even ask how you find a topic like that in the first place..........
avatar
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
Posts : 4082
User Points : 14002
Posting Flair : 1455
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 104
Location : Cardiff
View user profile

PostCyncoedslumdog on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:08 am

He googled 'humping outdoors' and that appeared.
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5779
User Points : 21120
Posting Flair : 1080
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:53 am

@Cyncoedslumdog wrote:He googled 'humping outdoors' and that appeared.

avatar
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 8957
User Points : 28128
Posting Flair : 1896
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 97
Location : Here, there, everywhere
View user profile http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:07 am

Funny. You get the same when you Google "camel toes".

coat
avatar
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
Posts : 5779
User Points : 21120
Posting Flair : 1080
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 34
Location : Monmouthshire
View user profile

PostSlimfrog's Son™ on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:02 am

@Arkay Dubya wrote:Funny. You get the same when you Google "camel toes".

coat

Who else but Arkay?



I really wanted to spend a lot of time editing this to make it more Arkay relevant
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum