View previous topicGo downView next topic
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18232
Posting Flair : 1050
View user profile

General football - Pep Guardiola confirms he'll be signing for a BPL side in the summer

on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:16 am
Will be an interesting one to monitor. I've always been a little hesitant over calling him the best manager in the world because it's pretty easy to be successful when you are handed the reigns of clubs in such poorly competed leagues. As Barcelona manager all you have to do is outdo Madrid, and I'm pretty sure I could win the league with Bayern Munich. The BPL is entirely different though - there are at least four teams capable of winning the league at any one time most years.

Time to see if he is overrated. Afterall, Klopp isn't finding it as easy as many expected, is he?
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 24658
Posting Flair : 1720
View user profile

Re: General football - Pep Guardiola confirms he'll be signing for a BPL side in the summer

on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:27 am
Presumably Chelski or Manure..........
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3909
Posting Flair : 220
View user profile

Re: General football - Pep Guardiola confirms he'll be signing for a BPL side in the summer

on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:12 am
Think he will end up at Manchester City
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
View user profile

on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:50 am
Indeed, Man City is the favourite. Curious why Chelsea don't appear more interested considering they will definetely be in the market.
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8260
Posting Flair : 691
View user profilehttp://danlewis92.weebly.com/

on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:24 pm
Red614 wrote:Indeed, Man City is the favourite. Curious why Chelsea don't appear more interested considering they will definetely be in the market.

^^

I can see them perhaps going for Ancelotti - arguably the only manager on the planet better than PG. Whether he will return is a different matter entirely.
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
View user profile

on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:38 pm
Might sound odd considering this seasons events, but for me Jose Mourinho is still the best manager in the game. Pulled off a genuine miracle at Porto by winning the CL, and has brought succes everywhere he has gone. His title winning side of last season was staggering, especially considering he turned a profit for the club whilst doing so.

If pep can make Man City into a CL winning powerhouse that walks the premier league, I may change my mind. Until then - he's only ever had easy jobs in my mind.
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8260
Posting Flair : 691
View user profilehttp://danlewis92.weebly.com/

on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:36 pm
*** G L O V E S *** wrote:
Red614 wrote:Indeed, Man City is the favourite. Curious why Chelsea don't appear more interested considering they will definetely be in the market.

^^

I can see them perhaps going for Ancelotti - arguably the only manager on the planet better than PG. Whether he will return is a different matter entirely.

Just remembered that Ancelotti has already agreed a contract with Bayern
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum